The Dahomey International Journal, Benin is published twice a year. It is a multidisciplinary social, management and applied sciences journal that publishes critical articles on all areas of marketing, human resource management,public health, mass communication, economics, accounting, public administration, public finance, local government, politics and international relations, amongst others. It welcomes original, well researched articles which have not been submitted for consideration elsewhere from management, social and applied sciences community in and out of Benin Republic.
Articles should not exceed 25 double-spaced pages on A4 paper, with wide margins on both sides, and end notes numbered serially at end. Two hard copies should be submitted: articles should be peer reviewed; authors of articles accepted for inclusion will then submit the corrected and final version of their articles in MS word. Each article should also contain a short abstract not exceeding 150 words. All references of publication, date, pages as follows:
For books: Alex Clarke, Democarcy in Turmoil, Ibadan: International Publisher, 1993, p.14
For Jornal: Anthony James, ” Practical Problem of Democratic Rule”. Journal of social and Political Thought, vol. 6, no.3, 1998, pp. 27-39
Book reviews, not exceeding 1500 words types double-spaced in MS word, can also be submitted as attachment to email.
All articles and reviews must bear the names of the writers, their institutional affiliation and postal and email addresses on a separate sheet.
All correspondences, including books for reviews, should be addressed to:
The Editor-in-Chief, Dahomey International Journal, Benin.
Please note that neither the journal nor editor accept responsibility for statements of fact, opinions and errors contained in the articles, as these are sole responsibilities for the authors of the articles.
For details, contact: +229 94 99 34 43, +229 68 69 62 07
- Problems of Nation Building: Federalism, Leadership, Ethnicity by Abayomi-Alli Mayowa. download here
- The Nature & Framework of Conflict Management in Organization by Azeez Oyeniyi Okuku
B.O. James, Ogunbiyi Sewanu Sunday, Ogbonnaya Augustine H. download here
- Globalization and the Nigerian Youths by Ajiola Felix Oludare . download here
- Development Process: The Interface Between The Concepts Of Democratization And Decentralization by Abayomi-Alli Mayowa. download here
- The Effect Of Succession Planning On Employees’ Performance by Azeez Oyeniyi Okuku
Worlu Rowland E.K., Chittu Sanny, Onwukaike Samuel .C. download here
- Audience perception of the reportage of politics by Nigerian Mass Media by Adewale, Olugbenga Charles
Shokunbi, Abiola Ajeyet, Jerry Gankon Sahid. download here
- Empirical assessment of nexus among marketing orientation, entrepreneurial orientation and firm performance by Ogunnaike Olaleke Oluseye, Ekaette Akaninyene Victor, Adegbuyi Abimbola, Fadeyi Olatunji. download here
- Igbo migrants in Cotonou (Benin) 1970-2010 by Timi Rowland Kpakiama. download here
- Digital Wallets and the problems of technology in Nigeria; A case study Of ATMs and POS in Nigeria by Oresanya Toluwalope Emmanuel. download here
- Effective communication as the solution to proliferation of cultist groups in Ogun state by Olaonipekun M. Adeyemi, Dr. Oladokun Omojola, Chidi S. Ogbuehi. download here